Change of Address Information

To change your address, please download the following form and send the following documents to Mrs. Underwood at:

Please click here for the Change of Address form.  

Please be sure to include the following documents with your paperwork:

  1. Current lease, property record or warranty deed
  2. Current utility bill (water or electric)
  3. Parent ID (Drivers License or Florida ID card, vehicle registration, or voter's registration with current address)